Saturday, March 23, 2013

Indy scores like a Mutha!...


So close. Then, poof - throw it away on the last lap, why don't you. Bummer. This is just milli-seconds before Blakey threw it away. WA, WA, WA (sad trombone).

Hub: Yes. How can I help?

Customer: Uh.. I was wondering.. Can I get, uh, a little more juice for the sandwich?

Hub: You like-a da juice, yeah?

Customer: Yeah.. I do.

Hub: The juice is good, ah?

Customer: Yeah! It's, uh.. it's, uh..

Hub: I get you more juice!

Customer: Okay.. great.. thanks..

Hub: Helios! More juice for the gyro!

Helios: What? For who?

Hub: Right here.

Helios: You like-a da juice, huh?

Customer: Yeah. Yeah, I do.

Helios: The juice is very good, huh?

Customer: Yeah! No, it is.. it is.. it's.. good stuff.

Helios: More juice!

Back Employees: What??

Hub: More juice for the gyro!

Back Employees: You like-a da juice, huh?? Juice is good!! So good, de juice!!

Hub: They're getting you the juice, my friend.

Customer: Oh.. great!

Helios: Here's your juice!

Customer: Oh, boy!

Hub: Okay. You enjoy de juice.

Customer: Oh, I will. Mmm-hmm.. I will.

[ Customer returns to table ]

Friend: Did you get what you wanted?

Customer: Yeah.. yeah.

Friend: So, uh.. where did you go on Saturday?

Customer: Uh, you know, I got up kind of late.. so I just, uh, went over and met some friends at the, uh.. [ notices the Gyro's employees are all standing at the counter staring at the table ]

Hub: Ees good, huh? With de juice?

Customer: Yeah.. yeah. It's much better.

Hub: How about...

Friend: Huh?

Hub: You want more juice?

Friend: No, no.. that's okay.. thanks.

Hub: You don't like it?

Friend: No, no.. I like it, I just.. you know.. like a little juice, you know? I don't like too much.

Hub: Ahh. You like a leetle bit of juice.

Friend: Yeah. Yeah.

Hub: You don't like too much, huh? Leetle bit-a juice ees good!

Friend: That's right, yes. That's right.

Hub: You enjoy.

Friend: Okay..

Hub: [ explaining ] He just like leetle bit-a juice!

Back Employees: Ohhh.. leetle bit ees good! Leetle is very good! Not too much, ha?

Friend: So, um.. you.. you went where?

Customer: Oh.. no, it's just that we went over to the, uh.. [ pauses ] Oh, boy.. Uh.. I'll be right back.

Friend: Oh, okay.

[ Customer returns to the counter ]

Hub: Yes, my friend?

Customer: Yeah. Hi.

Hub: You like gyro?

Customer: Uh.. yeah, yeah. it's good.

Hub: With de juice?

Customer: Yes.. it's, uh.. very good.

Hub: More juice?

Customer: No, no! I-I-I.. I'd just like some ketchup, for my fires.

Hub: You like-a da ketchup, huh?

Customer: Yeah. Yeah.. I do.

Hub: It's tomatoey, huh?

Customer: Yes.. yes, it is..

Hub: Gives flavor?

Customer: Oh, sure.. sure, it does..

Hub: Compliments potato!

Customer: Very nice.

Hub: I get you de ketchup! Helios! Ketchup for de fries!

Helios: Ah! Ketchup! On de fries, or to dip?

Customer: Uh.. to dip.

Black Man: You like to dip, huh?

Back Employees: He likes to deepDeeping ees good!

Black Man: [ hands over bottle of ketchup ] Here. You dip.

[ Customer returns to table, as Black Man walks up ]

Black Man: Excuse me, uh..

Hub: Yes, my friend!

Black Man: Can you show me where the bathroom is?

Hub: You like to go to the bathroom, huh?

Black Man: Yeah. Yeah.

Hub: Bathroom is good?

Black Man: Uh-huh.

Hub: Relieve your bladder?

Black Man: Yeah.

Hub: You feel better?

Black Man: No.. well.. yeah, I do.

Hub: I show you where de bathroom ees. 


1Jay - 50 points / 2 exacts, 6 top fives.
1Max - 50 points / 3 exacts, 4 top fives.
2. Zach - 45 points / 3 exacts, 3 top fives.
2. El Me! - 45 points / 3 exacts, 3 top fives.
2Charles - 45 points / 2 exacts, 5 top fives.
3Jason - 40 points / 3 exacts, 2 top fives.
3. Ken - 40 points / 2 exacts, 4 top fives.
4Steve - 35 points / 1 exacts, 5 top fives.
4. Donald - 35 points / 2 exacts, 3 top fives.
4. Tim - 35 points / 2 exacts, 3 top fives.
5Anthony - 30 points / 3 exacts.
6Doug - 20 points / 2 exacts, 2 top fives.


Tomorrow's (wait that's today, yo!) apparently live. SO! ENJOY!...

No comments:

Post a Comment