Friday, February 20, 2015

Dallas Scores . . .

Savatgy looked pretty good, I say he wins one before the season's over.
Jason (kinda) wins for the 3rd time, although he does share this win with the young-blood duo of Maxosity5000 and ZC9XI.

Nonebody (*YES I meant to spell it that way) picked the 10th place dude. Bummer Broski.

What if I told you - You Momma so fat, she sat on her iphone and turnt it into an ipad. Would that make you concerned for your mother's weight and blood pressure and also the diabeetus that the poor woman would probably have? I sure hope so. 'Cause if indeed yo Momma's large enough to change the shape and size of a phone into the shape and size of a tablet, well Cap'n, thats something pretty special. I mean to be able to generate the correct pressure and heat to flatten an object as robustly built as an iphone and shift it's shape into that of an ipad, that's gotta be near impossible right?

I might be drinkin'.


 1. Chiefer - 20 points
 1. Maximus - 20 points
 1. ZCIX6 -  20 points
 9. HQ- 15 points
 9. BOX! - 15 points
 9. KBK - 15 points
 9. Charles M. Gyenes - 15 points
 9. Starpeen69 - 15 points
 9. shermann- 15points
10.Uncle Donald- 10 points

Is that the end of the song? 'Cause I gotta say if it is, I loved it! . . .

Oh yeah, since Jason kinda won this happens . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment