Thursday, April 7, 2011

Overall totals...

350cc's of anger in front of everything else.
Mauri moves into a tie for the lead with Kenner.
Jay's 10 back. I kinda get in the mix.
Steve and Tim are locked in a battle of death for a couple months now.
Donny remains in the basement but could catch Steve or Tim still, maybe.
Donny has yet to win a round
Jay has won 4 rounds and isn't in 1st. WTF?

1. KBK - 590 points (3* wins)
1. MOD - 590 points (2* wins)
2. Jay - 580 points (4* wins)
3. "Fuck you Grimace!", "Ron Jeremy!", "Hey, Big Stomach!" - 560 points (3* wins)
4. Box - 525 points (2* wins)
5. Tim - 520 points (2 wins)
6. Don - 475 points

* denotes at least one win that was a tie score

(and yes, a couple years ago when I was rocking a mustache and hadn't cut my hair in a while some motherfucker screamed "Ron Jeremy" at me from a passing car. Someday I hope to know why strangers yell shit at me.)


No comments:

Post a Comment